- ORDERING ONLINE
- DAMAGED /FAULTY GOODS
- CONTACT US
How do I place an order?
- Placing an order is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Shop our website by browsing through our product range
- Click on the image to access the individual item's product page where you will be given information on sizing, colour options and availability.
- Add an item to your shopping basket by clicking the ‘Add to shopping basket’ button on the product page
- Review the items you have chosen in your shopping bag. To delete an item from your shopping bag, click on the ‘Remove’ button next to the item.
- You can continue shopping by selecting the ‘Continue Shopping’ button
- You can also view the items in your basket whilst you continue shopping, by clicking on the "Shopping Basket" option at the top of the homepage
- Please be advised that placing an item in your basket does not secure it for you and it can still be purchased by another customer. We therefore suggest that you complete your order as soon as possible
- If entering a promotional code, please ensure you click ‘apply’ in order to action the code.
- Complete your order by selecting "Checkout" and then follow the steps
- Should you need further assistance with placing an order please contact our Customer Services Team on (0) 7787386206, who would be happy to assist you.
Is it safe to use my card on your website?
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide us. “BLUE PIGEON EXIM UK LTD. BLUE PIGEON EXIM UK LTD” transactional web site currently uses high-level Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
You can tell whether a webpage is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' on the front of the checkout page in your browser address window, also a small locked padlock will appear in your browser window.
How can I search items I want online?
Simply use the 'search' engine on the website and type in the product code or a description of the item you are looking for.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, with the exception of Solo cards.
Do you have a catalogue you can send me?
We do not have a catalogue that we send out to customers. Product availability and new styles constantly update, so the best place to see what is available is our website.
Can I place my order by phone?
We currently accept only wholesale orders on phone, but would be happy to assist - simply call – (0) 7787386206.
Can I place my order by fax?
We are unable to take orders by fax, but you can shop online with complete confidence. Our website uses sophisticated software to provide the highest level SSL encryption technology to secure your online payment.
I've just confirmed my order; can I amend or add other items to it?
Unfortunately, we are unable to add items to your order. You will need to complete a separate order to purchase the additional items.
Should you need further assistance with an order you have already placed, please contact our Customer Services Team on (0) 7787386206, who would be happy to assist you. If you email there may be a 48 hour delay in responding to you during busy periods.
Can I cancel my order?
Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the merchandise if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the merchandise to us. Please see the cancellation right section of our terms and conditions.
Can I have my order Gift Wrapped?
If you would like to send your order as a gift, you can add the gift wrap as part of notes during checkout stage of the ordering process. You will then be offered the opportunity to add a gift note with a personal message. Unfortunately we are unable to gift-wrap luggage’s.
Will I be charged VAT?
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate to the country of receipt, where within the EU, and are correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the delivery charge.
Will I be able to claim a VAT Refund?
All total prices for goods and services at the checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery. For deliveries to the EU, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment and will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU. Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary for each customer.
What delivery options are there?
- 2 delivery services: Standard, Expedited
- Royal Mail Standard Delivery, 3-5 working days, £4.99.
- 2-8 working days, from £6.00.
- Please note that the delivery charge on the original order is non-refundable unless the item/s are faulty or the order is cancelled in accordance with your cancellation rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- For further details see our Terms and Conditions.
* Please note that deliveries to certain locations can take up to 2 days. For further details see our Terms and Conditions.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to all addresses in the UK, with the exception of the Channel Islands.
How do I track my order?
Tracking is only available for UK orders, however please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
When your order has been despatched, you will receive an email containing your tracking number, you can use this to view the status of your order within the My Account section of the site. If you have not registered an account you can save your details to make shopping at https://bluepigeon53.co.uk/ easier in future by registering here.
If you have not received your tracking number, please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
How will I know when my order is complete?
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email from BLUE PIGEON 53 and your order goes into a queue to be processed for picking and packing. If you have an account, you will be able to view the status of your order at each stage of the process. Your order will go through three statuses before it arrives, these are:
Pending the order has been confirmed and it is waiting in a queue for your items to be picked.
Processing your goods are being picked and packed for dispatch.
Complete your goods are packed and on their way.
Do I have to sign for my parcel?
We use a signed for service with Royal Mail so you will need to sign for the goods when they are delivered. In an event that you are not available Royal Mail will return the goods to a local post office or attempt another delivery. They should leave you a card to indicate what course of action they have taken.
RETURNS (UK CUSTOMERS)
What is your Returns policy?
We hope that your order will be just what you want. However, if you change your mind about any products in your order you can return them for any reason within 28 days for a refund or exchange. Goods must be unused and in the original packaging. The delivery charge on the original order is non-refundable.
Do I have to pay for my return?
Please follow the relevant returns information for your order destination.
How do I return my item?
- Next to your items, please tick refund or replacement and select the reason for the return by selecting a reason code listed. It is very important that when you return an item, we know the order number it relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or a replacement. Without these details we won't be able to take the action you want us to.
- Faulty products will be assessed and if appropriate we will either refund you the value of the product and the original delivery charge, or action a replacement for which you will not be charged the additional postage.
- Put the product (unused and in its original packaging including the tag, accessories, dust bag and labels) with this note inside the box and affix the free Royal Mail UK returns label.
- Drop off your parcel at your local Royal Mail post office and obtain Proof of Postage.
- Please ensure you ask for a stamped Certificate of Posting at the post office for all returns. Keep this in a safe place with the remaining part of the Despatch Note until you have received your refund as it is your proof of postage in the event of the goods being lost in transit.
- It can take up to 5 days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use.
- We will contact you by email to let you know that your refund has been processed. All refunds will be made back to the payment card which was used to pay for the original order. We will let you know by email when your refund has been processed.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to process from receipt by our Returns Department.
I have lost the original returns paperwork, what do I do?
If you no longer have the pre-paid free returns label please contact us; and we will be happy to email you a printable copy.
Once you have obtained a new prepaid label please make sure that you include the following information:
- Order number
- Your name and address, including postcode
- Contact telephone number
- Email address
Reason for return:
- Too small
- Too big
- Wrong colour
- Damaged on receipt
- Wrong item received
- Not suitable
I bought multiple items and need to return one now but what happens if I need to return the others?
Please use your returns label to send back your unwanted item, if you need to return any further items please contact Customer Services quoting your web order number. We will arrange for a new returns label to be sent to you.
I returned my purchase to you with your free returns label I haven’t received my refund yet, how long should I be expected to wait?
Please allow up to 15 working days for your refund to be processed upon receipt of your returned item(s) as per our Terms and Conditions. Should your parcel not arrive back to us within this timescale, a full investigation with Royal Mail will be conducted before we proceed with your chosen return request.
How do I use a promotion code?
You can add an applicable promotion code to an existing order at any time before payment is taken. To use a promotion code:
- Do your shopping and proceed to checkout as normal
- Then you reach the Payment page, enter the discount code into the promotion codes box and click APPLY.
- Repeat this process if you have another promotion code that can be used in conjunction with the first offer
I forgot to add a promotion code to my order, can it still be applied?
Unfortunately, once your order has been confirmed, we are unable to make any amendments or apply a promotional code to your order.
How do I check if a promotion code has been successfully applied to my order?
On the payment page, you'll see within the ‘Order Summary’ whether any promotions have been deducted from the order total.
Why doesn’t my promotion code work?
- Your promotion code may have expired. Please check the validity dates and times of the promotion code you are trying to enter.
- If you are trying to use a promo code you have found on a 3rd party voucher code site, we cannot guarantee that it will still be valid.
- You may have entered the incorrect promotion code. Please check that you have entered the correct code for the country to which you are having your order delivered.
- You may not have spent the minimum required or selected the relevant products to activate the promotion. Please check the promotion terms and conditions to see if your order qualifies. Sometimes there may be a different minimum spend for different countries.
How many times can I use the same promotion code?
This will differ depending on the specific promotions.
Whilst some promotion codes may be single-use only, others may be used as often as you like. The restrictions will be clearly displayed in the Terms & Conditions of each promotion code.
When does my promotion code expire?
Please check the terms and conditions of the offer to find out when the promotion code expires.
Can the promotion code be used with other offers?
You can only use one promotion code per order. Certain product ranges may be excluded from a particular promotion. The restrictions will be clearly displayed in the terms & conditions of each promotion code
DAMAGED / FAULTY GOODS
My goods are faulty/damaged, what do I do?
If your goods are damaged or faulty when you receive them, please contact our Customer Services team or C who will advise you how to return the product to us.
If you request a refund or replacement due to faulty goods, we will assess the faulty products. If appropriate we will either refund you the value of the product and the original delivery charge, or action a replacement for which you will not be charged additional postage.
Refunds will be processed within 15 working days from receipt by our Returns Department. Once a refund has been processed you will receive a confirmation email from our Payment Service provider.
If you request an exchange we will contact you by telephone to refund the original order and action the exchange. This will involve placing a new order and taking payment details from you again. Shipping will not be charged on the exchange order.
If you request a refund we will contact you by email to let you know that the refund has been processed. This typically takes 15 working days.
How can I contact you from UK?
You can contact us here or telephone us on (0) 7787386206. Lines are open from Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm (GMT/BST) excluding bank holidays.
You can leave a message at other times and we will reply to you via email (please be advised that all our emails and phone conversations are conducted in English, and we cannot accept reverse charge calls).