Floor Water spray mop stainless steel pole with 1 extra microfiber mop pad
Microfiber Spray Mop is the Single solution for all the floors in your home save more and waste less with the Microfiber Spray Mop System. The thick microfiber pad is washable and reusable so that you never have to run to the store for refills when you're getting ready to clean. Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you're ready to mop. The Microfiber Spray Mop is made of lightweight material and the mop head swivels, making it easy to guide around the floor. The mop also features a non-scratch scrubbing pad built into the mop head to loosen stubborn spots. Microfiber Spray Mop is Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops 22 oz. refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots Microfiber pads are reusable and machine washable up to 100 times Non-battery operated spray trigger allows you to dispense as much or as little solution as you need to clean your floor Constructed with durable, yet lightweight material Safe for All Floor Types Use the Mop System on any floor in your home. It's safe for use on all surface types including hardwood floors, vinyl, laminate, tile, and more. It's the ideal solution for cleaning all the floors in your home with one easy-to-use tool. Save more and waste less with the Microfiber Spray Mop. The thick microfiber pad is washable and reusable so that you never have to run to the store for refills when you're getting ready to clean. Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you're ready to mop. The Reveal Spray Mop also features a non-scratch scrubbing pad to loosen stubborn spots. Microfiber pads are reusable and machine washable up to 100 times "
Water spray mop floor stainless steel pole 1pcs refill microfiber mop household cleaning tools tile and wood floor windows kitchen bathroom Round Handle
Spray mops offer an easier, more economical and more convenient way of mopping the floor than using a regular mop and bucket set.
Spray mops feature a small water tank built into the pole. This water is sprayed out onto the floor using a trigger in the handle, so you don’t need to use a bucket to re-wet the mop. This saves time, as you don’t need to keep wringing out the mop.
If you need to rinse the mop head, you can detach it and rinse it under the tap, which is more hygienic than rinsing it in a bucket full of dirty water.
Spray mops can be used with plain water, or you can add a cleaning solution or fragrance. They can be used for all the same tasks you would use a regular mop for, including cleaning tile and wooden flooring. It’s important not to confuse spray mops with steam cleaner. Steam cleaners use steam and can be used to clean carpets and upholstery, whereas spray mops use cold water and are designed for use on floors.
Here are a few benefits of using a spray mop:
Cleaning with mop can often feel like you're just pushing the dirt around instead of wiping it away. Spray mop is quicker, more effective and easier than ever to remove heavy duty dirt, grease and grime from your floors, with this microfiber spray mop.
- Lightweight spray mop is easy to use and its microfiber pad traps and lifts away up to 5 times its weight in dirt and grime, providing a cleaning experience like no other
- The large swivel head can reach into those awkward hard to reach corners easily for a more convenient clean
- Spray mop is suitable for hardwood, wood, vinyl, ceramic, concrete, tile or laminate floors, the mop provides a safer and cleaner solution for your daily cleaning tasks. It comes with 2 Microfiber pads - 100% machine washable and reusable, spray mop Height 127 cm and provides 41 cm by 14 cm of cleaning surface
- 650 ml water holder (Bottle Size: 23 x 9 cm) will release a fine sheen of mist that will make cleaning effortless and enjoyable! (Please not this spray mop is not suitable for hot/boiling water)
- You can usually clean the floor with less water than if you used a regular mop
- It’s less messy than using a normal mop and bucket. You don’t need to worry about splashing water or knocking the bucket over, and once you’re done you can just pop the cleaning pad in the washing machine.
- Spray mops are quicker as you don’t need to wring them out and keep re-wetting them.
- You don’t need to lug a heavy bucket of water around—just fill the spray mop’s small water tank and carry the mop around on its own.
- You don’t need to keep bending down over the mop bucket, so spray mops are good for your back.
We Also Recommend
Automatic Soap Dispenser, Touchless Hands-Free Motion Sensor Powered by 4PCS AAA (Not Included)
GO DUSTER Electric Green Feather Dusters Dust Cleaning Brush Wet and Dry
Wet And Dry Floor Cleaner Flat Mop Microfiber Chenille Mop (Multicolor)
Cleaning Combo- Spray Mop, Broom DustPan Set, 4 Slot Wall Mount Holder With Hooks